In this webinar, we discuss options for home surveillance capabilities and how cameras and video are changing the face of security.
Sunsetting means that a mobile network carrier shuts down an aging cellular network infrastructure required to operate CDMA or GSM devices.
Congratulations on your purchase, and welcome to the world of BAT-Connect!
Some tips for a successful install:
- Ensure your Alula app is updated to the most recent release
- Build the account, with the panel’s master code assigned to the main user
- Complete required panel programming
- Assign hardware, and wire up the communicator before powering up device
- Consult product manual for wiring diagrams
Panel Compatibility at Launch (7/15/19)
- Vista 15, 20P, 21IP, and Safewatch Pro 3000
- Powerseries PC580, PC1555, PC5010, PC5020, PC1616, PC1832, PC1864
- Not compatible with DSC Neo
Panel Compatibility and Feature Road-map
- NX, Concord – Q4 2019
- Gemini – Q1 2020
- Home Automation – Late Q3
- Touchpad Support – Early Q4
For additional support, feel free to call our Tech Support Team at 1-888-88-Alula (1-888-882-5852)
Stay tuned for more updates!