Flood & Temp Sensor
Flood & Temp Sensor is an integrated environmental sensor. This sensor is designed to detect flood conditions and extreme temperatures and can be configured to report custom high and low-temperature trip points. Heat alarms when over 100 degrees F and Freeze alarms when under 45 degrees F.
- Water, high and low temp sensing
- Fast Install “Just toss in”
- Multiple applications
- IP67 waterproof
- 10-year nominal battery life
- RE618 – Connect+
- RE118 – Qolsys/GE/Interlogix Compatible Flood & Temp Sensor
- RE218 – Honeywell Flood & Temp Sensor
- RE218T – 2GIG Compatible Flood & Temp Sensor
Temperature Sensor can be used as just Freeze, Freeze + Overheat, or just Overheat. Heat alarms when over 100 degrees F and Freeze alarms when under 45 degrees F.
- Freeze Warning = under 40 degrees F
- Overheat Warning = over 100 degrees F
- Custom Temperatures available based on volume, such as Freezer Failure
- GE version gives 2 IDs, Honeywell version gives 2 loops
- First ID or Loop alarm indicates “freeze” Temperature less than 40 degrees F
- Second ID or Loop alarm indicates “overheat” greater than 100 degrees F
- 8-10 year battery life on CR123A battery
- Low Battery indication. · 3.3×1.4×1.1 inches
- RE605 – Connect+
WATER SENSOR DIVERTS DISASTER: A CASE STUDY
One fall night, Ken Nichols woke to an alarm coming from the Alula home security panel. He quickly noticed that a flood and temperature sensor in the basement had generated the alert.
He jumped from the bed and headed downstairs. On the way to the basement door, he saw water across the kitchen floor. Ken continued down into the basement for the water shutoff valve.View the Case Study>