The Slimline Touchpad doesn’t rest on its stylish curves alone, it controls every aspect of a modern security system, delivering real-time, at-a-glance control of Video Cameras, Z-Wave devices and every intrusion and environmental sensor. Everything is instantly available on the vivid 7” touchscreen.View Slimline Touchpad>
The new Slimline Touchpad doesn’t rest on its stylish curves alone, it controls every aspect of a modern security system, delivering an at-a-glance view of Video Doorbell, Z-Wave devices, and every intrusion and environmental sensor.
Several models are available with and without the Wi-Fi DeviceLink card for Connect+.
- 7-inch color capacitive touchscreen
- Real-time system status
- View and control cameras, answer video doorbell, review clips, set as favorites to the dashboard
- 12V direct wire and 110V plug-in options with provided transformer, battery-backed
- Includes wall mount and tabletop stand
- Black or white color
- 7.5” W x 4.25” T
- 4 models available, with or without Connect+ Wi-Fi DeviceLink Card
- RE667W (White)
- RE667B (Black)
- RE667W-R (White, with Connect+ DeviceLink Card)
- RE667B-R (Black, with Connect+ DeviceLink Card)
The Keypad is the perfect addition for a common entry/exit, providing two-way communications with Connect+. With a Bluetooth smart RF connection, it delivers full status reporting on a capacitive touch interface.
- Programs and installs in minutes
- Mount on tabletop or wall with included VHB tape
- 1-year AAA battery life
- High-contrast E-ink™ display
- RE656 – Connect+™
This compact, multi-mount capable control interface offers wireless, one-button arming for the speediest exit. Can be used as a primary or backup keypad. Mount on the wall with VHB tape, or set on a shelf or table with the reversible back plate.
- Secure, 4-digit disarming, 1-button arming
- Red/Green LED arming feedback
- Mounts on wall via VHB® tape, or screws
- Compact, carry in purse or mount on car visor
- 4-6 year battery life on included CR2032 battery
- RE652 – Connect+™
- RE252 – Honeywell Compatible PINpad
- RE252T – 2GIG Compatible PINpad
- RE352 – DSC Compatible PINpad
Forget to arm the system on your way out the door? No problem, the encrypted FOB gives gives you secure, on-the-go convenience for basic arming functions and can be programmed to turn on a Z-Wave™ light, or trigger a panic alarm. The LED indicates data transmission activity.
- Recessed buttons, no pocket false alarm
- Built-in key ring
- Strong, reliable RF signal
- 4-6 year battery life on A27 battery
- RE600-5 – Connect+™ 5-Button FOB
- RE100-5 – GE 5-Button FOB
- RE200-5 – Honeywell & 2GIG 5-Button FOB
- RE300-5 – DSC 5-Button FOB
Flat Mount Touchpad
Ancient keypads leave more than just a tired old look on-site, they’re surrounded by paint lines. The Flat Mount Touchpad has a 9” x 5.5” footprint to cover the sins of old keypads, covering over unsightly screw holes.
The low-profile Flat Mount has the same vivid 7” capacitive touchscreen as the Slimline Touchpad, controlling security, video and automation devices in an instant.
- 7” capacitive color touchscreen
- Real-time system status, panic button control
- See and control all security cameras, sensors, and automation devices
- 9” x 5.5”, low-profile bezel covers paint lines surrounding old panels
- Included 12V AC plug-in transformer allows for wiring into existing runs
- White color
- RE657WF-R (with Wi-Fi Device Link Card)