This page is a log for AlulaConnect.com new features, updates, and improvements.
Updates as of August 31st 2021
- Handling termination fees for unregistering a device in a Sunset or Builder Program.
- Support for a Move-Out behavior. Move Out command will remove PINs from panel and reset and Z-Wave lock.
- Created an Email link from the Customer Profile.
- Improved handling of AlulaConnect Signals page.
Updates as of August 8th 2021
- Improved use of browsers back button by removing each tab from being logged to browser history.
- Added ability to configure a Bosch Conettix receiver which will be used exclusively for the BAT-Fire products.
- Resolved issue that was causing Last Name to be required for a PIN-Only User.
Updates as of July 22nd 2021
- Mange creation and display of Account Users which allows same authority as the Account Owner
- Combined the Account Devices and Sub-User Devices tabs.
- Various other navigation improvements based on changes to User creation and Device management
Updates as of July 14th 2021
- Support for new Long Life DWS.
- Resolved issue where Pass Reset pop-up window appeared “stuck”.
Updates as of June 28th 2021
- Added ability to add a PIN Only User to Connect+ and BAT-Connect systems.
- Added Developer Tools inside AlulaConnect logins.
- Resolved issue preventing Dealers from being bound to a Central Station.
Updates as of June 2nd 2021
- Export CSVs – Dealer logins can get an CSV file emailed from Alula of both Customer and Device lists.
Updates as of May 12th 2021
- Allow IP-Only configuration of BAT-Connect or Connect+ w/Cellular Card. Cellular can be enabled again anytime, without a truck roll. Fee applies to re-activations.
Updates as of May 5th 2021
- Created Profile page for Cameras that include account details.
- Added 601 Test signal from platform to CS. This would allow to test CS configurations without a device online.
Updates as of April 27th 2021
- Resolved issues that would cause Central Stations to see 500 error when checking IP Receivers connections page.
- Removed “Lighting Controls During Alarms” feature from AlulaConnect. The feature was not allowed for Certification by Z-Wave Alliance.
- Remove the “More Actions” button from Local Only Users.
- Resolved issue on consumer portal that could show incorrect temperatures of Temp Sensor.
Updates as of April 20th 2021
- Allow Partners to enroll into Alula’s Sunset Program right through AlulaConnect login.
- Created workflow for CSTs reps to create Partners subdomain for AlulaConnect. Partners can now ask CST reps for domains of www.CompanyName.AlulaConnect.com.
Updates as of April 13th 2021
- Added feature to allow Local Only Users. These users will only require a First Name, and a PIN to save.
- Removed Disable Auto Updates feature from Connect+ & BAT-Connect devices.
- Resolved issue that could cause Arming Bar on consumer portal to not update properly.
Updates as of March 22nd 2021
- Resolved issue with video clips on consumer web portal.
- Resolved issue that prevents Technical users from using the Replace Device feature.
Updates as of March 16th 2021
- VKP support for Concord panels.
- Resolved issue where Panel Settings for Cover Tamper and Wall Tamper were not displayed.
- Added additional User Column to show User Type.
Updates as of 02/08/21
- Updates to Dashboard screen with additional reporting or business intelligence features.
- Added option to select IP only for BAT-Connect and Connect+ panels. Can be selected per device in the Preferences tab.
Updates as of 01/05/21
- Add feature to reveal User PIN.
- Resolved issue that would prevent users from adding Open/Close and Bypass notifications from portal.
- Improved handling of multiple Announcements.
- Resolved issues related to Phone Number validation.
Updates as of 12/2/2020
- Video Clips added to consumer login. View clips from a timeline or per camera. Download directly to computer storage.
Updates as of 10/21/2020
- Announcement Board added. Announcement Board will be used to update messaging on firmware releases, AlulaConnect updates, maintenance and service impacts.
Updates as of 10/14/2020
- Added Dealer Code configuration to support NAPCO panels with BAT-Connect.
Updates as of 06/15/2020
- Improved Replace Device feature for CDMA to BAT-Connect devices.
- Improved CRM integrations.