This page is a log for AlulaConnect.com new features, updates, and improvements.
-AlulaConnect updates will include various enhancements, Alula technical support features, site maintenance, and bug fixes in addition to the highlights listed below.
Updates as of February 23rd 2023
- Added support for Virtual Keypad with Vista 128 in the end-user portal.
Updates as of February 9th 2023
- Added ability for central station logins to manage Account Transfers.
- Added support for Medical Alarm and Flammable Gas in Alarm Types for Connect+ panels.
Updates as of January 24th 2023
- Support ability to update a Local Only User to a Sub User
- Added the option to select a Zone Profile when enrolling a zone. This allows installers to select a non-default profile when enrolling a zone. This improves scenarios such as a DWS installed as a perimeter zone or configuring hardwired zones.
Updates as of December 21st 2022
- Support ability to update Sub User to an Account User. This User Type gives the same authorities as an Account Owner.
- On the Overview page the Keyfob Status was updated to Keyfob Low Battery.
Updates as of December 6th 2022
- Added direct download of CSV exports (previously CSVs were emailed).
- Allows Dealers to enroll Technician Users into Alula Services Status Updates emails.
Updates as of November 15th 2022
- Support for remote configuration of Touchpad setting (requires Touchpad firmware version 0.3.13.0 or later).
- Added ability to active cellular on BAT-Fire remotely.
Updates as of November 7th 2022
- Refined consumer password reset workflow brining both reset options into one window (see additional notes on October 3rd release).
Updates as of October 3rd 2022
- Updates to consumer password reset workflows. Enhanced security now required. Account Owners, Account Users, Technicians, and Dealers are prompted to re-enter their login password when resetting.
Updates as of September 16th 2022
- Added ability to promote a Technician to a Dealer permission level.
- Improved Device assignment and Customer Creation workflows.
- Added support for future RE611P release.
Updates as of September 7th 2022
- Added additional searches central stations with bound dealers.
- Disable cellular radio when choosing sole path Ethernet for BAT-Fire.
- Added “Override Panel Account Number” for BAT-Fire.
- Renamed “Sensors” tab to “Peripherals” tab.
- Added option to “Show” the Installer code and password.
Updates as of August 9th 2022
- Added ability to export Sensor/Zone list
Updates as of July 19th 2022
- Moved Global Volume Settings to the Panel Settings page.
- Added Alula Messenger to reporting metrics.
Updates as of June 22nd 2022
- Added Account Creation Wizard that walks through the entire process of account creation in a single window.
- Added ability to Search by Feature Plans.
Updates as of June 14th 2022
- Improved sensor enrollment workflow for single Zone Input Index devices.
- Showing BAT-Fire pricing in the Communication Tab.
- Improved handling of online/offline status of Cameras.
- Resolved issue that allowed BAT-Fire Inputs to be mapped to the same zone number.
Updates as of May 10th 2022
- Added Camera Account Number field. This number is searchable and will appear in your billing file.
- Added Overview Tab for Cameras.
Updates as of May 2nd 2022
- Improved handling of phone number entry particularly when copy/pasted.
- Added Overview tab for Cameras.
Updates as of April 4th 2022
- Added enable/disable enroll mode on Touchpads page.
- Support of Lat/Lon set in the Overview tab. Currently set in mobile applications to run Scenes.
- Added feature to remove Account entirely after unassigning a Device. Additional confirmation is required before deleting customer record.
- Support for new Tilt sensor device type.
Updates as of March 21st 2022
- Added support for BAT-Connect Installer Code. This is used by the Touchpad only.
- Removed Automated Phone Call option from Notification menu.
Updates as of February 26th 2022
- Added counter and tracker for 3G cellular devices.
- Added Advanced Search for Users.
- Added filters for searching devices in Programs.
Updates as of February 15th 2022
- Support for stitching clips into a single video on the end user portal.
- Support for Connect+ sensors to be programmed Normally Open or Normally Closed.
Updates as of February 2nd 2022
- Added Company Name field for customer records.
- Added deactivation of cellular radio into the device registration workflow
- AlulaConnect will not deactivate cellular when devices are unregistered.
- Improved BAT-Fire workflow and helper text.
Updates as of January 18th 2022
- Improved handling of lower supervision times for BAT-Fire.
- Show Touchpad signal strength.
- Removed enrollment for Alula Sunset Program. See current Service Credit Program for details.
Updates as of January 6th 2022
- Added Alarm state condition to branding preview.
- Added graph for troubles over time.
Updates as of December 9th 2021
- Rework of BAT-Fire supervision selection.
- Improve handling of branding package with Alula API.
Updates as of November 30th 2021
- Removed Enroll option when Connect+ panel is armed.
- Added reports for additional Trouble reports.
- Added support for the new Touchpad Pro device type.
- Added online/offline status for Cameras.
- Increased bulk import limit to 2000.
Updates as of November 9th 2021
- Added Info bar to Devices and Camera pages. Shows activation date and ability to copy MAC or serial number.
- Added Branding previews.
- Improved Relay Status of BAT-Fire signals.
Updates as of October 29th 2021
- Added support for changing BAT-Fire NNC
- Removed options for legacy products to receive updates.
Updates as of October 19th 2021
- Improved firmware update progress bar.
- BAT-Fire enhancements.
- Resolved issue for Clare product not showing receiver info.
Updates as of October 12th 2021
- Improved formatting and verbiage on BAT-Fire specific menus.
- Resolved issue that was preventing saving BAT-Fire routing with no AES encryption.
Updates as of October 1st 2021
- Accept company logo for Touchpad branding.
- Added options for color picker and hex code look up for color branding.
Updates as of September 21st 2021
- Release of new tabs for programming and configuring BAT-Fire.
Updates as of September 15th 2021
- Added filtering for Devices by Features. Pull reports based on Devices with Alarm Transmission, Alarm Notifications, Interactive Services, Home Automation, FailSafe, two-way voice, and Alarm Verification services.
Updates as of September 8th 2021
- Display “Chatty” near sensors that no longer show state changes. BAT-Connect will declare a sensor “Chatty” when its exceeded 10 state changes in less than 10 minutes. Contact support for a complete understanding of the algorithm.
Updates as of August 31st 2021
- Handling termination fees for unregistering a device in a Sunset or Builder Program.
- Support for a Move-Out behavior. Move Out command will remove PINs from panel and reset and Z-Wave lock.
- Created an Email link from the Customer Profile.
- Improved handling of AlulaConnect Signals page.
Updates as of August 8th 2021
- Improved use of browsers back button by removing each tab from being logged to browser history.
- Added ability to configure a Bosch Conettix receiver which will be used exclusively for the BAT-Fire products.
- Resolved issue that was causing Last Name to be required for a PIN-Only User.
Updates as of July 22nd 2021
- Mange creation and display of Account Users which allows same authority as the Account Owner
- Combined the Account Devices and Sub-User Devices tabs.
- Various other navigation improvements based on changes to User creation and Device management
Updates as of July 14th 2021
- Support for new Long Life DWS.
Updates as of June 28th 2021
- Added ability to add a PIN Only User to Connect+ and BAT-Connect systems.
- Added Developer Tools inside AlulaConnect logins.
- Resolved issue preventing Dealers from being bound to a Central Station.
Updates as of June 2nd 2021
- Export CSVs – Dealer logins can get an CSV file emailed from Alula of both Customer and Device lists.
Updates as of May 12th 2021
- Allow IP-Only configuration of BAT-Connect or Connect+ w/Cellular Card. Cellular can be enabled again anytime, without a truck roll. Fee applies to re-activations.
Updates as of May 5th 2021
- Created Profile page for Cameras that include account details.
- Added 601 Test signal from platform to CS. This would allow to test CS configurations without a device online.
Updates as of April 27th 2021
- Resolved issues that would cause Central Stations to see 500 error when checking IP Receivers connections page.
- Removed “Lighting Controls During Alarms” feature from AlulaConnect. The feature was not allowed for Certification by Z-Wave Alliance.
- Remove the “More Actions” button from Local Only Users.
- Resolved issue on consumer portal that could show incorrect temperatures of Temp Sensor.
Updates as of April 20th 2021
- Allow Partners to enroll into Alula’s Sunset Program right through AlulaConnect login.
- Created workflow for CSTs reps to create Partners subdomain for AlulaConnect. Partners can now ask CST reps for domains of www.CompanyName.AlulaConnect.com.
Updates as of April 13th 2021
- Added feature to allow Local Only Users. These users will only require a First Name, and a PIN to save.
- Removed Disable Auto Updates feature from Connect+ & BAT-Connect devices.
- Resolved issue that could cause Arming Bar on consumer portal to not update properly.
Updates as of March 22nd 2021
- Resolved issue with video clips on consumer web portal.
- Resolved issue that prevents Technical users from using the Replace Device feature.
Updates as of March 16th 2021
- VKP support for Concord panels.
- Resolved issue where Panel Settings for Cover Tamper and Wall Tamper were not displayed.
- Added additional User Column to show User Type.
Updates as of 02/08/21
- Updates to Dashboard screen with additional reporting or business intelligence features.
- Added option to select IP only for BAT-Connect and Connect+ panels. Can be selected per device in the Preferences tab.
Updates as of 01/05/21
- Add feature to reveal User PIN.
- Resolved issue that would prevent users from adding Open/Close and Bypass notifications from portal.
- Improved handling of multiple Announcements.
- Resolved issues related to Phone Number validation.
Updates as of 12/2/2020
- Video Clips added to consumer login. View clips from a timeline or per camera. Download directly to computer storage.
Updates as of 10/21/2020
- Announcement Board added. Announcement Board will be used to update messaging on firmware releases, AlulaConnect updates, maintenance and service impacts.
Updates as of 10/14/2020
- Added Dealer Code configuration to support NAPCO panels with BAT-Connect.
Updates as of 06/15/2020
- Improved Replace Device feature for CDMA to BAT-Connect devices.
- Improved CRM integrations.