Q1 2021 Partner Update
Welcome to the first edition of our quarterly partner update on the new features and benefits added to Alula’s capabilities via firmware updates and back-end improvements.
Each quarter we will highlight the most important new capabilities, to make sure you don’t miss any of the great new tools available to help your business.
Here are the top 3 new features:
- IP-only BAT-Connect Service Option: Offers partners a chance to provide a low-cost option for customers who don’t need cell service.
- Ability to Remotely Toggle Cell: Now you can install in lower-cost IP Only mode, but have a cellular path available if it is needed. Remotely turn on or off a customer’s cellular connection in AlulaConnect, allowing dealers to troubleshoot without a truck roll and offering unique IP/Cell service options for builder markets.
- Dashboard Analytics: AlulaConnect provides a visual data overview of your customer base, delivering business-critical information, such as accounts at risk of attrition.
In addition to those big improvements, we’ve also added the following:
- Concord 4 full interactive support for BAT-Connect
- Easy sign-up for Sunset Program in AlulaConnect
- Better Scenes engine for home automation
- Improved handling of video clip delivery
- Privacy mode on cameras
- End-users can view video clips on AlulaConnect
- Signals dashboard for overview of all customers’ active systems
Thank you for your interest in Alula and stay tuned for more updates on new features and benefits being added weekly for Alula Pros.