BAT-Connect Main Processor V0.2.3.0 Firmware Release Notes
- Added handling of 606 (two-way voice) singal with continuous stream of events. This improvement ensures that central stations receive the 606 signal with an alarm event in the same receiver and line number.
- Added status for chatty sensors zone status. This ensures the platform has the current zone status when the chatty zone status ends.
- Added support for Ecolink Z-Wave siren. The siren will automatically follow alarm and status siren cadences that sound from the interior siren.
- Resolved issue that was causing force arm to fail when arming Stay on Concord 4 panel
- Resolved issue with DSC panels that causes no sounds to play after arming Stay.
BAT-Connect Main Processor V0.1.30.0 Firmware Release Notes
- Support for Touchpad OTA updates. Allows Touchpads to connect to the local WiFi network when downloading larger firmware updates.
- Improved handling of reconnects to Alula platform. This was caused by missing keepalive packets when BAT-Connect determined sensors were “chatty”, meaning the zone status is changing very rapidly.
- Resolved issue that caused Daylight Savings Time to not switch over this fall.
BAT-Connect Main Processor V0.1.29.0 Firmware Release Notes
- When Touchpad is enrolled BAT-Connect will check for updates automatically.
- Improved zone suppression for “chatty” sensors.
- Suppressed “Ready to Arm” status changes in the case where zone changes are rapidly changing (chatty).
- Improved handling of reconnects after a Factory Default.
- Added check for BAT-Connect to ask for local time (5 times per day) when time zone is not set. Previously only occurred on resets.
Panel Specific Support:
- Auto-detect of motion detectors.
- Added support to clear alarms on Napco 816 & 1632 31G revisions.
- Improved handling of Panel Programming Complete status to ensure the entire zone list is included.
- Resolved issue that would require a Concord panel to be disarmed to bypass zones.
- Resolved issue that was increasing the user number by 1 when bypassing
- Added support for Vista 48A with zones over 48. Previously zones 49-64 would be read as new zones each time the BAT-Connect connected to the panel or when one of those zones changes states.
- Increased polling time for thermostats. This will avoid locking up thermostats.
- Improved Z-Wave Optimization routing.
- Improved handling of S2 encrypted devices when enrollment failed.
- Resolved issue that could cause BAT-Connect to reset when locks were being send the wrong command to unlock.
- Resolved issue that would show no errors when adding a new User when the panel is full. Error will be “Invalid user number”.
- Resolved handling of naming a Touchpad where certain scenario of reconnects would default this name.
- Resolved issue that would shut down ethernet interface too quickly after receiving valid WiFi credentials.
- Zone status was being suppressed even if other zone status bit changed in addition to momentary open status. Now we suppress zone status only if the suppressed status are the only ones that changed.
BAT-Connect Main Processor V0.1.28.0 Firmware Release Notes
Release for force check in only 04/12/2021
- Concord support – Full Interactive on Concord 4. Virtual keypad is supported on the Concord 2, 3, & Express panels .
- Adding zone offset of 800 for Modular Interface Failures. Previously displayed a zone number. Ethernet = 800, WiFi Infrastructure = 801, WiFi Soft AP = 802, Cellular = 803, Z-Wave = 804.
- Updated handling of CS comm fail – Previously monitored path from BAT-Connect to Alula Platform. Update will monitor the path all the way to the central station.
- Improved handling of panel status after resets reducing the time AlulaConnect will show “offline”.
- Improved handling of Touchpad reconnects after a BAT-Connect resets.
- DSC – support for Zone Type 27 & 28 to fire/smoke.
- Added Z-Wave door lock and unlock trigger options to distinguish between lock/unlock by keypad, manual, or remote.
- Add Scene Trigger to specify during or after Exit Delay.
- Added check for door lock anti-theft feature. If present, Touchpad or mobile app will prompt user to enroll the device back into the previous system for proper removal.
- Added check for online devices that are not reporting status. “No response Failure” appears in Touchpad or mobile app and suggests to power cycle device.
- Resolved issue for DST on Sunrise and Sunset Scenes.
- Resolved issue that could cause door lock status to be out of sync.
- Resolved issues for DSC showing improper zone type. Zone Type 05 will show as PIR.
BAT-Connect V0.1.22.0 Firmware Release Notes
Release for over the air update: 12/11/2020
- Improved handling of Network Processor updates.
BAT-Connect V0.1.20.0 Firmware Release Notes
Release for over the air update: 10/14/2020
- Full interactive support for Napco GEM 800/801 panels.
- Expanded support for DSC user management from Virtual Keypad. Up to 96 users.
- Add Fire Trouble condition in panel status, used by Napco 800 and NX panels.
- Additional support for Long Range Radio supervision which is required for uDownloader support of Vista 128 panels.
- Added support for NAPCO panels duress code.
- Vista – support for silent arming for Stay and Night levels from Touchpad.
- DSC, Napco, Caddx – suppress Exit Delay beeps on Touchpad when silent arming is initiated from a native keypad.
- Added additional Z-Wave scenes for door locks (keypad entry, manual, remote RF).
- Napco 816/1632 – improved handling of zone bypass.
- DSC – Improved handling of disarming while in Exit Delay.
- Resolved issue that would cause Cell and Z-Wave to show the same trouble condition when supervised.
- Resolved issue causing a CS Comm Fail trouble to persist after it was restored.
- Improved handling of Panel Type.
- Various bugs with Scene triggers.
- Resolved issue with door lock user codes.
- Resolved issue with Optimize Z-Wave Network.
- Improved handling of sessions ending, session timeout, and sync timing.
- Added response to match BAT-LTE of unknown commands, and session complete for DSC.
- Improved handling of multiple messages back to back on Honeywell.
- Various bug fixes and enhancements.
BAT-Connect Main Processor V0.1.15.0 Firmware Release Notes
- Improves handling of BAT-Connect programming DSC panel when a local keypad has
gone into programming mode. Resolves issue that could cause keypresses from multiple sources
which would change programming fields unexpectedly.
BAT-Connect Main Processor V0.1.13.0 Firmware Release Notes
Special Note: This version will NOT release to units in the field automatically. Firmware updates will happen on first power up, power cycle, or Check For Firmware Updates command from AlulaConnect.com.
- Added interactive control for Napco GEM P816 and P1632. Event capture via telco.
- Compatible with Touchpad version v.02.12.0 and later. Virtual Keypad and Ambush code support in future BAT Connect release.
- Disabled Interface Supervision is default. Devices with supervision enabled will get disabled. Supervision can be manually enabled.
- Improvements to WiFi handling.
- Comm test event (358) sent for daily interface troubles/restorals. Previously expansion module (333).
- Improved handling of Update LED status.
- Improved handling of remote Factory Default command.
- Allow 49 sub-users for “unknown” panel types.
- Increased Touchpad enrollment mode to 5 minutes. Previously 1 minute.
- Updates to triggers in Scenes.
- New Feature: Z-Wave Network Health – continuously checks all Z-Wave devices in the background for signal strength and attempts to correct errors.
- Resolved issue with delays from LUX brand thermostats.
- Resolved issues writing user codes to Shlage door locks supporting Security S2.
- Resolved issues that would suppress duplicate signals from Vista panel with no timeout. Time out is 5 minutes.
- Improved handling of FailSafe during Entry Delay. Maximum entry delay is 5 minutes.
- Resolved issue with DSC entry delay status while in alarm.
- Improved handling of panel detection
- Resolved issues with Touchpad on NX for arming and exit beeps.
- Resolved issue with disarming during disarm state.
- Improved handling of NX exit delay time
BAT-Connect V0.1.10.0. Firmware Release Notes
- Interlogix NX panel support, full interactive and virtual keypad. Read enabled zone
types and names from NX panels and populate platform zones. Full support for NX4,
NX-4V2, NX-6, NX-6V2, NX-8, NX-8V2, NX-8E.
- Read zone types and zone names from any DSC panel. Populate zones in BAT-Connect
and sync to the platform. Requires PC-Link to be connected.
- Support for Virtual Keypad mode on all DSC panels.
- Support for Vista 128 panel, Virtual Keypad mode only.
- Zone status suppression for zones with excessive open/close activity. Also, suppress
panel status changes of “open zones”.
- Zone chime support. Chime is sounded on touchpads. Chime open & chime closed are
supported. Entry/exit zones default to having “chime open” enabled.
- Send panel status to platform every 5 seconds during entry delay to support FailSafe.
- Event reporting for all partitions that are enabled in the connected panel.
- Check-in with config server every 4 minutes after power-up, if server hostnames are
blank (not registered). The fast check-in is randomized at slightly more than 4 minutes
and will do that for the first 4 hours after power-up or until registered.
- Improved handling of DSC Master Code when partition Master was being entered.
- Improved handling of Honeywell panels without AUI field.
- Improved handling of cellular signal strength when connected to LTE.
- Resolved issues where Touchpad sirens would not shut down during a two-way session.
- Resolved issue for scenes, accidentally removing z-wave triggers before z-wave is ready.
- Resolved issue – cover tamper status is now sent to the platform whenever it changes.
- Improved uDownloader support for DSC panels, and improved platform connection for
- Various other bug fixes.