BAT-Connect V0.1.22.0 Firmware Release Notes
Release for over the air update: 12/11/2020
- Improved handling of Network Processor updates.
BAT-Connect V0.1.20.0 Firmware Release Notes
Release for over the air update: 10/14/2020
- Full interactive support for Napco GEM 800/801 panels.
- Expanded support for DSC user management from Virtual Keypad. Up to 96 users.
- Add Fire Trouble condition in panel status, used by Napco 800 and NX panels.
- Additional support for Long Range Radio supervision which is required for uDownloader support of Vista 128 panels.
- Added support for NAPCO panels duress code.
- Vista – support for silent arming for Stay and Night levels from Touchpad.
- DSC, Napco, Caddx – suppress Exit Delay beeps on Touchpad when silent arming is initiated from a native keypad.
- Added additional Z-Wave scenes for door locks (keypad entry, manual, remote RF).
- Napco 816/1632 – improved handling of zone bypass.
- DSC – Improved handling of disarming while in Exit Delay.
- Resolved issue that would cause Cell and Z-Wave to show the same trouble condition when supervised.
- Resolved issue causing a CS Comm Fail trouble to persist after it was restored.
- Improved handling of Panel Type.
- Various bugs with Scene triggers.
- Resolved issue with door lock user codes.
- Resolved issue with Optimize Z-Wave Network.
- Improved handling of sessions ending, session timeout, and sync timing.
- Added response to match BAT-LTE of unknown commands, and session complete for DSC.
- Improved handling of multiple messages back to back on Honeywell.
- Various bug fixes and enhancements.
BAT-Connect Main Processor V0.1.15.0 Firmware Release Notes
- Improves handling of BAT-Connect programming DSC panel when a local keypad has
gone into programming mode. Resolves issue that could cause keypresses from multiple sources
which would change programming fields unexpectedly.
BAT-Connect Main Processor V0.1.13.0 Firmware Release Notes
Special Note: This version will NOT release to units in the field automatically. Firmware updates will happen on first power up, power cycle, or Check For Firmware Updates command from AlulaConnect.com.
- Added interactive control for Napco GEM P816 and P1632. Event capture via telco.
- Compatible with Touchpad version v.02.12.0 and later. Virtual Keypad and Ambush code support in future BAT Connect release.
- Disabled Interface Supervision is default. Devices with supervision enabled will get disabled. Supervision can be manually enabled.
- Improvements to WiFi handling.
- Comm test event (358) sent for daily interface troubles/restorals. Previously expansion module (333).
- Improved handling of Update LED status.
- Improved handling of remote Factory Default command.
- Allow 49 sub-users for “unknown” panel types.
- Increased Touchpad enrollment mode to 5 minutes. Previously 1 minute.
- Updates to triggers in Scenes.
- New Feature: Z-Wave Network Health – continuously checks all Z-Wave devices in the background for signal strength and attempts to correct errors.
- Resolved issue with delays from LUX brand thermostats.
- Resolved issues writing user codes to Shlage door locks supporting Security S2.
- Resolved issues that would suppress duplicate signals from Vista panel with no timeout. Time out is 5 minutes.
- Improved handling of FailSafe during Entry Delay. Maximum entry delay is 5 minutes.
- Resolved issue with DSC entry delay status while in alarm.
- Improved handling of panel detection
- Resolved issues with Touchpad on NX for arming and exit beeps.
- Resolved issue with disarming during disarm state.
- Improved handling of NX exit delay time
BAT-Connect V0.1.10.0. Firmware Release Notes
- Interlogix NX panel support, full interactive and virtual keypad. Read enabled zone
types and names from NX panels and populate platform zones. Full support for NX4,
NX-4V2, NX-6, NX-6V2, NX-8, NX-8V2, NX-8E.
- Read zone types and zone names from any DSC panel. Populate zones in BAT-Connect
and sync to the platform. Requires PC-Link to be connected.
- Support for Virtual Keypad mode on all DSC panels.
- Support for Vista 128 panel, Virtual Keypad mode only.
- Zone status suppression for zones with excessive open/close activity. Also, suppress
panel status changes of “open zones”.
- Zone chime support. Chime is sounded on touchpads. Chime open & chime closed are
supported. Entry/exit zones default to having “chime open” enabled.
- Send panel status to platform every 5 seconds during entry delay to support FailSafe.
- Event reporting for all partitions that are enabled in the connected panel.
- Check-in with config server every 4 minutes after power-up, if server hostnames are
blank (not registered). The fast check-in is randomized at slightly more than 4 minutes
and will do that for the first 4 hours after power-up or until registered.
- Improved handling of DSC Master Code when partition Master was being entered.
- Improved handling of Honeywell panels without AUI field.
- Improved handling of cellular signal strength when connected to LTE.
- Resolved issues where Touchpad sirens would not shut down during a two-way session.
- Resolved issue for scenes, accidentally removing z-wave triggers before z-wave is ready.
- Resolved issue – cover tamper status is now sent to the platform whenever it changes.
- Improved uDownloader support for DSC panels, and improved platform connection for
- Various other bug fixes.