Transferring a device from one account (originating account) to another (receiving account):
- You will need to be logged in as a dealer to be able to manage your customer’s accounts. Select the customer’s account that the device is moving from.
- There will be a link to the right of the mac address labelled ‘Remove Device’
- Now you will need to go into the account that you want to put this device on. In that account there is a tab labelled ‘Add hardware’.
- Once you click on the ‘Add Hardware’ tab, your ‘Registered Devices’ window will pop up.
- In that new window you will see a list of devices registered to your company. Search for the mac address and click on the associated serial number.
*Removing a cellular device from an account does deactivate the unit from Verizon after 24 hours.