Touchpad update 0.2.12.0
- Optimized Z-Wave status message handling.
- Resolved issues around Voice Annunciation.
- Resolved issue with thermostat temperatures (specific to LUX brand).
- Resolved issues with missing events from event log.
- Resolved issue with OTA updates to Touchpads.
Touchpad update 0.2.7.0
- Added support for voice annunciation.
- Added support for a wallpaper slideshow.
- Redesign of arming area. No longer using cigar bar – rather the interface will show
floating arming buttons.
- Automatically power down tablet with 5% battery to avoid deep battery drain.
- Converted from left navigation to bottom navigation.
- Moved glass-break sensor to Doors & Windows security tab.
- Show battery level for Z-Wave devices.
- Camera live view redesign.
- Improved camera online/ offline status representation.
- Allow user to configure a customer doorbell ringtone.
- Added support to pan and zoom camera live view.
- Removed the ability to initiate a two-way voice session in camera live view.
- Added support for partition and account number in the event log.
- Hide all security elements if the panel type is unknown.
- Hide all settings that require a bus connection if the BAT-Connect not bus connected.
- Show warning message when a user is trying to connect to LAN but before the panel is
connected to the LAN.
- Added support for global chime when connected to a BAT-Connect.
- Added support for Touchpad low battery report.
- Resolved issue where Touchpad could not connect to a Connect+ Wi-Fi repeater.
- Resolved issue where the Touchpad would not connect to a wireless network with a space
in the passphrase.
- Resolved issue where Touchpad could show “Ready to Arm” while in alarm.
- Resolved where user could not disarm a silent panic alarm while the panel was disarmed.
- Resolved where user could not arm DSC panel to arming level Instant.
- Various other bug fixes.
Steps to enable annunciation on touchpads:
- Click on the “More” button in the right-hand corner of the touchpad
- Click on settings
- On the settings page choose the “Sound Tab”
- From the “Sound Tab” click on “Voice Feedback”
- Enable Voice Feedback
- Choose which voice feedback settings you would like to enable and disable.