Which panels will the Universal Siren work with?
- Universal Siren with Special Transmitter (RE116-U) that can be wired to a variety of panels, basically any panel with a siren output. We have tested with:
- GE Simon XT and Simon XTI
- GE Concord and GE NX
- Honeywell Vista and Honeywell Lynx panels
- 2GIG Go Control Panel
- DSC PowerSeries and DSC Impassa
- The Siren will trigger on any event that can be programmed for the Siren output, but in most cases that is limited to alarm events.
- On Connect+ systems there is a different siren (RE616) and we are able to broadcast entry/exit beeps, chime, and other system events if desired.
- You can add multiple sirens per Siren “Special Transmitter (RE150)”. You can order the RE116, this part does not come with a Special Transmitter.
Was this article helpful?