How Do I Replace/Swap A Device?
- Register Hardware (all devices have to be registered to your company inventory prior to being added to a customer account)
- Click ‘Dealer Menu’ select ‘Hardware Registration’
- Enter the 12-character mac address and CRC number, click on ‘Register Hardware‘
- Click on ‘Dealer Menu’ select ‘User Accounts’, click on the customer’s ‘username‘
- On the ‘Account Contact‘ page, click on ‘Add Hardware‘ button.
- On the ‘Registered Devices’ pop-up window, locate the mac address in the right column and click on the associated serial number hyperlink in the left column
- Click on ‘Add Device‘
- With both devices on the account, click on the new mac address
- Scroll down to the bottom of the ‘Device Profile’ page, click ‘Run Migration‘
- Click on ‘Remove Device’ to the far right of the old unit
- Select the closest ‘Reason for Removing‘ device from the dropdown and click on ‘Complete Removal‘
Was this article helpful?