Alula two-way support should be handled by the central station as an instant pstn two-way session. The sequence is as follows:
- Alula device (Connect+ or BAT Connect) detects an alarm event.
- Alula device, via Alula’s network, calls a pstn based central station receiver.
- Central station receiver answers pstn call.
- Central station receiver issues CID handshake sequence.
- Alula device sends CID alarm events to central station receiver.
- Central station receiver acks each CID alarm event.
- When all alarms events are transferred, Alula device sends a CID 606 (two-way voice to follow) event.
- Alula device remains on the phone line (for up to 3 minutes) waiting for the call to be transferred to an operator.
- Once the call has been transferred to the operator, the operator controls the two-way session via dtmf commands.
Dtmf * begin session
Dtmf 1 talk to premise
Dtmf 2 vox (hands free)
Dtmf 3 listen to premise
Dtmf 99 hang-up