BAT-Connect Main Processor V0.1.13.0 Firmware Release Notes
Special Note: This version will NOT release to units in the field automatically. Firmware updates will happen on first power up, power cycle, or Check For Firmware Updates command from AlulaConnect.com.
- Added interactive control for Napco GEM P816 and P1632. Event capture via telco.
- Compatible with Touchpad version v.02.12.0 and later. Virtual Keypad and Ambush code support in future BAT Connect release.
- Disabled Interface Supervision is default. Devices with supervision enabled will get disabled. Supervision can be manually enabled.
- Improvements to WiFi handling.
- Comm test event (358) sent for daily interface troubles/restorals. Previously expansion module (333).
- Improved handling of Update LED status.
- Improved handling of remote Factory Default command.
- Allow 49 sub-users for “unknown” panel types.
- Increased Touchpad enrollment mode to 5 minutes. Previously 1 minute.
- Updates to triggers in Scenes.
- New Feature: Z-Wave Network Health – continuously checks all Z-Wave devices in the background for signal strength and attempts to correct errors.
- Resolved issue with delays from LUX brand thermostats.
- Resolved issues writing user codes to Shlage door locks supporting Security S2.
- Resolved issues that would suppress duplicate signals from Vista panel with no timeout. Time out is 5 minutes.
- Improved handling of FailSafe during Entry Delay. Maximum entry delay is 5 minutes.
- Resolved issue with DSC entry delay status while in alarm.
- Improved handling of panel detection
- Resolved issues with Touchpad on NX for arming and exit beeps.
- Resolved issue with disarming during disarm state.
- Improved handling of NX exit delay time
BAT-Connect V0.1.10.0. Firmware Release Notes
- Interlogix NX panel support, full interactive and virtual keypad. Read enabled zone
types and names from NX panels and populate platform zones. Full support for NX4,
NX-4V2, NX-6, NX-6V2, NX-8, NX-8V2, NX-8E.
- Read zone types and zone names from any DSC panel. Populate zones in BAT-Connect
and sync to the platform. Requires PC-Link to be connected.
- Support for Virtual Keypad mode on all DSC panels.
- Support for Vista 128 panel, Virtual Keypad mode only.
- Zone status suppression for zones with excessive open/close activity. Also, suppress
panel status changes of “open zones”.
- Zone chime support. Chime is sounded on touchpads. Chime open & chime closed are
supported. Entry/exit zones default to having “chime open” enabled.
- Send panel status to platform every 5 seconds during entry delay to support FailSafe.
- Event reporting for all partitions that are enabled in the connected panel.
- Check-in with config server every 4 minutes after power-up, if server hostnames are
blank (not registered). The fast check-in is randomized at slightly more than 4 minutes
and will do that for the first 4 hours after power-up or until registered.
- Improved handling of DSC Master Code when partition Master was being entered.
- Improved handling of Honeywell panels without AUI field.
- Improved handling of cellular signal strength when connected to LTE.
- Resolved issues where Touchpad sirens would not shut down during a two-way session.
- Resolved issue for scenes, accidentally removing z-wave triggers before z-wave is ready.
- Resolved issue – cover tamper status is now sent to the platform whenever it changes.
- Improved uDownloader support for DSC panels, and improved platform connection for
- Various other bug fixes.