Connecting To A Wireless Network (AP Configuration)
- Tap the SW1 button 5 times (top left button)
- On your smartphone or laptop, turn your Wifi connection off then back on.
- Connect to the BAT WIFI network name: IPD-CFG-AP-XX-XX-XX.
- Open a web browser. In the address bar type: 192.168.100.1
- Click “Scan for Wireless Networks”
- Select the customer’s wireless network name. If security credentials are required, you will be prompted to enter them.
- The message ‘Reconnection in Progress’ will appear when the Wi-Fi setup is successful.
Was this article helpful?