LED 1 – is used for DHCP & Network connection diagnostics:
- Solid: Indicates a connection has been made to Alula. (The device is Online)
- 3-Flashes: Indicates the device is not connected to the Internet or is not assigned an address from the router
- 7-Flashes: Indicates the device is still working on “AP Configuration”, therefore is not connected to the WIFI Network.
LED 2 –
- Used to indicate keybus connectivity
LED 6 – (When not connected to a Wi-Fi Router)
- Flashing: Indicates device is searching for a router in WPS mode.
- Solid: Indicates the device has found a router via WPS Mode.
LEDs 3 to 6 – (When connected to a Wi-Fi Router)
- Displays signal strength, indicated on device startup and updated every 4 hours