How to use Google Home with Connect+
Install the Google Home app for iPhone or Android
Press the “+” symbol in the upper left
Click “Set up a device”
Choose “Set up new device”
Choose “Have something already set up?”
Scroll down to “Alula Security” and click it
Sign into your Alula account with your Username and Password
You’ll see a list of all your Smart Home devices.
Click on all of the Smart Home devices you want to add.
Navigate back to the home screen and find the microphone button in the bottom middle of the screen.
Press the microphone button and speak to enter Google Home commands for your Smart Home devices.
You can say phrases such as:
- “Set my Connect Plus to stay”
- “Set my security system to stay”
- “Set my security system to away”
- “Set my security system to night”
- “Disarm my security system” (Google will ask you for the pin)
- “Disarm my Connect Plus” (Google will ask you for the pin)
- “Is my system armed?”
- “Is my Connect Plus armed?”
- “Is my front door open?”
- “Are my doors open?”
Other household members
You can give other household members access to the connect plus in two steps
- Make sure Connect+ and sensors are added to a “home” in the Google Home App
- Use the Google Home App to invite home member to the “home”