Connect+ Panel V184.108.40.206 Firmware Release Notes
Public release 12/02/2020 for all two-way voice enabled Connect+ panels and new installations. Non-two-way voice panels previously installed will remain on 220.127.116.11.
- Resolves issue that would prevent two-way voice session from starting.
Connect+ Panel V18.104.22.168 Firmware Release Notes
Public release 7/21/2020
- This release adds support for new Low Profile Glassbreak sensor.
PREVIOUS RELEASE NOTES:
Connect+ Panel V22.214.171.124 Firmware Release Notes
Public release 7/08/2020
The following changes are included in this release relative to the current production version, 126.96.36.199.
This version will be released for production and global OTA.
- Changes required for compliance with new Residential Fire Standard, UL985-6. All of these items are only active when the UL Compliant / Default Behavior Setting is set to OFF (UL Compliant). See full list of compliance features here.
- Support for OTA Touchpad updates when Touchpad is connected to local WiFi network.
- Improved handling of an unregistered panel. Panel will check in automatically every 5 minutes for the first 4 hours after power up.
- Added support for Zone Restorals
- Added support for Force Arm with PIN command.
- When Touchpad is enrolled panel will automatically check for updates for the Touchpad.
- Set RF Jam Detect detection set to 20 seconds. Previously 90 seconds.
- Improved handling of Comm Fail event during ac failure when UL Compliant Setting is enabled.
- Force 1st digit of event codes (event qualifier) to be always 1 or 3, even if custom report code.
- Resolved issue that allows key fobs to arm to lower arming level while protesting.
- Resolved issue that could cause entry delay warning cadence to only play for 8 seconds instead of 10. Entry delay warning cadence will now begin between the last 10-14 seconds of the remaining entry delay.
- Improved handling of negative temperatures reported from the RE618 Flood and Temp Sensor.
- Improved handling of short cadences through wireless sirens. This could have causes only partial cadence to play through siren.
- Improved handling of rf sequence number when device transitions from out of sync to in sync.
- Added “Conditions” functionality to scenes engine. Triggers can now check for optional conditions before firing.
- Added function to remove invalid scene triggers and actions. Would occur if a Z-Wave device or zone is removed.
- Improved and added new scenes Triggers and Conditions. Additional Time options including before/after and sunrise/sunset.
- Z-Wave Network Health. Improves handling for network optimization (occurs every 9 hours) reducing network traffic and interference for devices reporting sufficient signal strength.
- Resolved issues for LUX brand thermostat.
- Resolved issues for Schlage non-motorized door locks that support Security S2.
- Resolved issues rounding thermostat temperatures.
- Resolved issues related to z-wave exclusion of failed device.
- Various stability and performance enhancements.
Connect+ Panel V188.8.131.52 Firmware Release Notes
The following changes are included in the release relative to the current version 184.108.40.206.
Public release 3/11/2020
- A panel that has not been registered on AlulaConnect.com will check in every 4 minutes for four hours or until registered.
- Improved handling of OTA updates to Touchpads that are connected to the local network. This will speed up the time for updates by using the local network.
- Implemented check-ins for Touchpads that update on the local network so the firmware version is displayed in AlulaConnect.com.
Connect+ Firmware Release Notes v220.127.116.11
Public release 03/17/2019
– This release includes support for Z-Wave Certification compliance.
– Resolves issue that would cause RE616 Wireless Siren to display incorrect status.
Connect+ Panel Firmware Release Notes v18.104.22.168
Public release 01/02/2019
Major features for this release include modifications to keep silent panic “silent” on the premise. This is important for our SMB customer safety in a panic situation. Significant effort was included to support GSM communications modules for alarm reporting and two-way voice functions. Additionally, the panel is now reporting status on a 5-second interval during the panel entry and alarm delay periods.
-Added support for Outdoor DWS.
-Detect and reset DeviceLink module if no message from any enrolled Touchpad is received within 15 minutes. The previous detection mechanism required 4 hours.
-Improved battery management by shutting down DeviceLink module if AC power is lost for more than 3 hours.
-Improved handling of OTA updates when the panel is armed.
-Changed the event report event code for repeater AC fail from 1370 (generic zone trouble) to 1342.
-Enable keystroke tamper function (defaults off). If 40 keystrokes are received without a valid PIN, keystroke tamper is asserted and all keypads enter a 5-minute lockout. If armed, a panel tamper alarm is started.
-Added suppression of Touchpad display for zones with alarm type of SILENT_PANIC (always show CLOSED).
-Panel status is reported to the server every 5 seconds during entry and alarm report delays.
-Allow more than 3-panel updates per day when initiated by a Check for Updates command. This will ensure that all updates are delivered in the same check-in interval when requested by a user.
-Added silent protest panel option.
-Add zone configuration option for Normally Open or Normally Closed.
-Add support for 2 way voice using VOIP over GSM.
-Add option to allow 2-way voice during fire alarms.
-Z-Wave improvements, updates, and bug fixes for certification.
-Various bug fixes.
Connect+ Panel Firmware Release Notes v22.214.171.124
Public release 07/16/2018
-Added support for two-way voice over LTE.
-Support for new features in mobile application and Touchpad versions.
-Updated procedure when a two-way session has started and a life safety device is triggered. two-way session is no longer aborted but appropriate temporal sounder is active.
-Added support for Duress code to be used to arm a panel with Quick Arm disabled. This feature will also send a duress signal at the time of arming.
-Improved cell card check in to handle updates to cell card more regularly. No matter the configuration the cell card will check in every 24 hours.
-Resolved issue that would cause Silent Arming to stay active when using Night Arming.
-Resolved issue that would cause z-wave module in slot 3 to go into supervision and clear shortly after.
-Resolved issue that could cause Touchpad to change WiFi channel while updating.
-Resolved issue that would cause an overflow of 602 events sent to a CS server.
-Improved handling of queued events.
-Updated response for zone protesting status.
-Various improvements for Z-Wave and scenes.
Connect+ Panel Firmware Release Notes v126.96.36.199
-This release has no functional changes to the field
-Resolved issues that would caused comm issues with testers when generating CRC.
Connect+ Panel Firmware Release Notes v188.8.131.52
-Support for two-way voice alarm verification. Requires Ethernet communication.
-Support for 40 Indoor PIR.
-Support for WiFi Device Link Repeater.
-Feature changed so if alarm type Silent Panic is selected the report code will change to 1122. This will ensure two-way voice muting options are properly set.
-Feature to disable all siren cadences from playing during a VOIP session. This excludes Temporal 3 and Temporal 4 sounds due to their life safety association.
-Feature added to allow two-way voice session to last up to 30 minutes.
-Added features to Z-Wave support for additional options support by end-user app release.
-Z-Wave improvements for better handling of retries and out of range devices.
-Various other bug fixes and improvements for Z-Wave.
-Resolved issue that could cause the panel to reset during firmware update if a check for updates command was sent.
-Resolved issue that would cause Touchpad tamper trouble and restore to be delayed.
Connect+ Panel Firmware Release Notes v184.108.40.206
-Full support of scenes, actions and triggers.
-CS LED will follow Interactive Connectivity LED on panel for Connect+ and Clare registered panels.
-Auto Comm test timer is saved in panel memory through resets. Previously would reset test timer.
-Added feature that tests cell card connectivity every 24 hours if used as back up on Connect+ and Clare panels. SecureNet registered panels continue to use CS server.
-602 is sent immediately if the time interval is changed or feature enabled.
-Resolved issue that would cause an AC Failure restoral to show incorrect time stamp.
-Resolved issue that would cause Swinger Disable restore to report twice.
-Resolved issue that would cause Swinger Disable events to ignore Event Report Delay time.
-Resolved issue that would cause key fob to show trouble condition between first & second button press when enrolled by ID.