1. Home
  2. Knowledge Base
  3. Connect+
  4. How do I know which Translator card to order for Connect+?

How do I know which Translator card to order?

  • For Connect+ panels, we offer a single Universal Translator card.  You remove power and battery connections to install the card, then program it to listen to a certain brand of sensors.  It can only listen to a single brand but can be programmed for HONEYWELL, GE, 2GIG, DSC, or NAPCO.
  • You program the card through Connect+ Installer by going to the Configuration->RF Translator Protocol setting, then select the desired brand you wish to enroll.
  • The Universal Translator can only listen for one brand of sensor.
  • Each enrolled sensor will use one of the 96 available intrusion zones on Connect+.

Was this article helpful?

Related Articles